This is a list I plan on adding to as they come to mind… Feel free to add your “little things.”
- Just about the time you think laundry is caught up… you realize the kids haven’t brought the laundry down from their rooms in a week.
- Do not expect more from a hair-dresser than their head shows.
- The single greatest use of a Q-tip: Getting the glob of mascara off the bridge of your nose that came from the tip of the wand.
- Once grits harden you might as well throw the dish away.
- The first fall-like day always makes you more energetic.
- Interesting things always like boy pockets better than girl pockets.